On this page you will find a collection of the many forms, student handbooks, policies, and notices related to our registration process. All of these items are grouped by type to make them easier to find what you need.
Handbooks and District Policies
Academic rules, dress code, discipline, and attendance policies are part of the Student Handbook.
- High School Student Handbook
- Middle School Student Handbook
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy
- Technology Acceptable Use Policy
- Student Media Release Policy
- Random Drug Testing Policy
- Armed Forces Directory Removal Policy
- District ESSA Letter
- District FERPA Rights Letter
- Integrated Pest Management Policy
- Notice of Student Rights
Medical treatment plans and physical/medication forms should be completed and returned to the Nurse at your child's school. Athletic Participation Physicals should be returned to the Athletics department.
- Emergency Medical Treatment Policy
- New Student Physical Form
- Athletic Participation Physical Form
- Student Asthma Treatment Plan
- Student Anaphylaxis/Severe Allergy Action Plan
- Student Diabetes Medical Management Plan
- Request for Administration of Medicine at School
- Health Services Info
Student and Family Programs and Activities
- Family Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- Food Service Prices and Online Payment
- Kingsway Gym Uniform Order Form
Parent Account/Communication Setup Guide
The Parent Portal setup guide will walk you through setting up your parent account, navigating the Parent Portal, configuring your school communication preferences (important!), and accessing the registration and re-enrollment dashboard.