Volunteers - Become Part of an Education Team
Thank you for your interest in volunteering in the Kingsway Regional School District. Volunteering in a school is a unique and exciting experience. Volunteers should promote and maintain supportive relationships with students, teachers and school staff.
A great volunteer:
- Is friendly, reliable and flexible
- Enjoys children
- Has a good professional attitude, interest and enthusiasm for working with young people
- Works cooperatively with school staff
- Recognizes that well-educated children are our greatest asset
- Feels a deep obligation as a citizen to support and help schools educate each child to his/her highest potential
- Has talents that can enrich the school program
- Understands and appreciates the work of the school staff and the volunteer program, and
- Helps the larger community understand the work occurring in the public schools.
The completed application should be returned to Human Resources:
Attn: Human Resources - Volunteer
Kingsway Regional School District
213 Kings Highway
Woolwich Twp., NJ 08085
You will be contacted once your application has been reviewed.
To proceed with the volunteer application process for Kingsway, please click below: