Math Working Lunch
We are extremely excited to provide the Math Working Lunch Program at Kingsway Regional Middle School. This program will give students the opportunity to get a little extra math support they may need during their lunch period. During the math working lunch, teachers will clarify questions and provide extra math practice time in a small class setting as students eat their lunch. Please encourage your child to utilize this program when it is needed. Math teachers are available every lunch period to assist our students.
How Does It Work?
- Student gets a pass from math teacher to attend if he/she needs extra math assistance.
- Student uses the pass to get to the front of the lunch line.
- Students report to the teacher's classroom for extra assistance during lunch.
- Assistance is provided by the math teacher available.
- Students take trays back at two minutes prior to dismissal and return pass to teacher.
- Program to begin the 3rd week in September
Please Note: Due to sheer numbers, student attendance in the program is ultimately at the teacher's discretion.