Registration Instruction & Form
A Record Release Form letter will need to be completed in person when registering your child. Please review the checklist below. We encourage you to schedule an appointment when you have this information:
In order to register your child at Kingsway Regional School District, you will need to provide:
- Copy of birth certificate
- 2 proof of residency - First document must be Lease/Mortgage page showing current date, Guardian name, new address, and signatures or a current Tax Billing. Second document can be drivers license card provided by DMV, utility bill (i.e. electric bill), property tax bill with current date, or current voter registration card
- Student Transfer Card from previous school
- Transcript from previous school/Course History with grades and grading system
- Testing information from previous school (StandardizedCompetency test scores)
- Health Records, including record of immunizations
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) or other records, if applicable
- Completion of the Student Registration Form listed below
- Completion of the Home Language Survey form also listed below
Again, once you have all documentation, we encourage you to contact either the Middle School, Grades 7 - 8, or the High School, Grades 9 - 12, to schedule an appointment for registration. Contact information is:
Middle School, Guidance Office, 856-467-3300 ext. 3095
High School, Guidance Office, 856-467-3300 ext. 4207 or 4210
Upon completion of registration, you and your child will meet with a Guidance Counselor to discuss course selection and a class schedule.
MIDDLE SCHOOL GRADES - Students residing in Logan Township would attend the Logan Middle School
Logan Middle School
110 School Lane
Logan Township, NJ 08085
Students residing in the Logan Township, attending Kingway Regional High School
High School students residing in Logan Township must first register through the Logan Township Elementary School (address information above). Logan will provide the student with a copy of the completed “Logan Township Resident” form, which you must then bring to Kingsway so registration can take place for the High School.
If you have any questions, please contact our Guidance Office.