We understand that you are in the process of making very important decisions about your future. As you continue to search and narrow down possible college choices, families are encouraged to use a variety of tools to help research financing this endeavor.
Attend our Financial Aid Night, with guest speaker Kimber Decker who has 32 years as a college financial aid expert, was here at Kingsway in October. If you were unable to attend this meeting, please check out this PowerPoint . Please contact Kimber Decker with questions and concerns regarding FAFSA @ 570-460-6100 / firstname.lastname@example.org
To assist you with the FAFSA, refer to the helpful links below:
- Create a new Federal Student Aid identification. A FSA ID gives you access to Federal Student Aid's online systems and can serve as your legal signature.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) Application
- HESAA Student Loans Overview
- CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE
- 12 Common FAFSA Mistakes
- How Aid is calculated
- 9 Myths about the FAFSA
- How to apply for Federal & State Aid
PLEASE NOTE: The Kingsway Guidance Department strongly recommends that you pay careful attention to protect yourself and your family against SCHOLARSHIP SCAMS. This website provides helpful information so that you do not fall prey to scholarship and financial aid schemes.