FINANCIAL AID NIGHT
MONDAY, OCTOBER 3RD - 6:30PM VIA ZOOM
We understand that you are in the process of making very important decisions about your future. As you continue to search and narrow down possible college choices, families are encouraged to use a variety of tools to help research financing this endeavor.
Our Financial Aid Night with guest speaker Kimber Decker who has 32 years as a college financial aid expert, was held at Kingsway in October. Please check out the Financial Aid Presentations. You may contact Mr. Decker at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions and concerns regarding FAFSA.
To assist you with the FAFSA and Financial Aid process, refer to the helpful links below:
- 8 steps to apply for federal and state student aid
- 8 steps to completing the FAFSA form
- FAFSA Tips
- HESAA Student Loans Overview
- (CSS) College Scholarship Service Profile
- How Aid is calculated
- How to apply for Federal & State Aid
- After you submit the FAFSA
- FAFSA Completion Workshops
- FAFSA Process