About the KEF
Tax-deductible donations to Kingsway Education Foundation (KEF) support our students and staff!
Donate through Paypal or mail a check payable to Kingsway Education Foundation to 213 Kings Highway, Woolwich Twp., NJ 08085.
Who We Are:
- The Kingsway Education Foundation (KEF) is a 501(c) (3) charitable organization founded in 2010 to raise funds to support programs, equipment needs, and activites at Kingsway Rgional High School and Kingsway Regional Middle School. KEF is comprised of a dedicated group of parents, teachers administrators, staff and communitry members. Additional volunteers are always needed!
What We Do:
- The Kingsway Education Foundation:
- Plans and runs fundraising events throughout the year
- Works with local businesses to secure sponsorships and donations for events & activities
- Serves as a liaison between the school and the surrounding communities
- Determines how funding is awarded to support KRSD efforts through Mini-grants and student scholarships
Why Get Involved:
- Funding raised by the Education Foundation helps fill in the gaps for programs and activities that cannot be included in the school budget. Similar to a local Home and School Association or Parent-Teacher Group, the Kingsway Education Foundation is your opportunity to raise money to suport your child's education.
How Can I Get Involved:
- Please email your contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org or talk to one of our members at an upcoming event. Opportunities exist for all levels of involvement, from becoming a member of the Board of Trustees to volunteering a few hours of your time.
- Current fundraising and community events include: the Fall Craft Show, a summer Golf Tournament, the Jazz Bistro, Dragon Run 5K, Toast of the Town, and more. New fundraising event/activity ideas are welcome as well.
Join us in making Kingsway Regional School District the best it can be!
Follow us on Facebook at