• Take College Courses — In High School

    High School students age 15 and older may take general education courses that can be applied to a Rowan College associate degree program or easily transferred to other institutions of higher education. Students who elect to transfer their credits to another college must request an official RCSJ transcript be sent to their choice institution. In addition, RCSJ credits may satisfy high school graduation requirements through the N.J. Department of Education's Option Two.


If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.