Frequently Asked Questions: Pupil Transportation
The transportation department frequently receives requests for information regarding the daily transport of their child(ren). The department has drafted the below in an effort to provide readily accessible information in relation to frequesntly asked questions:
Question: What should I do if my child does not get off of the bus?
Answer: Contact your child's school immediately.
- Can my child ride a different bus? No. Your child is assigned one bus, one seat, and one bus stop for the entire year. If an emergency arises, please contact your child's school office.
- Can my child get on or off at another bus stop? No. Your child must board and exit the bus at the assigned bus stop. If an emergency arises, please contact your child's school office.
- Can my child change his/her seat? No. The bus driver assigns the seats. If a problem arrises requiring a seating change, please contact your child's school office.
- What time will the bus drop off my child at the end of the day? An exact time cannot be determined due to a variety of reasons. Eventually, an approximate time will develop. Check with your child's school for dismissal times.
- I have additional questions or concerns? Please click here