Congratulations on your new appointment with the Kingsway Regional School District. As a new adjunct coach of the District, you must complete the following forms. Please contact Jessica Bittmann, Director of Human Resources, at 856-467-3300 ext. 4323 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to review your paperwork. If you do not have access to a printer, please contact Human Resources for assistance.
Note, if you do not currently hold a CE, CEAS or Standard Teaching Certificate, you must apply for your Substitute Teaching Certificate in order to be an Athletic Coach. (See below for further information)
Sexual Misconduct Child Abuse Disclosure Form (See below for details)
In order to work in the District, you must have a Criminal History Review conducted by the NJ Department of Education. If you have never had your fingerprints scanned with the Department of Education, you will need to schedule an appointment. If you have had your fingerprints scanned previously, you simply need to archive your prints online with our District (district code 2440). Please visit Criminal History Review to get started, it takes at least two weeks to process. Once on the site, go to:
- File authorization and make electronic payment > Select New Administration Fee Request for first time or Archive Application Requestif you have had your prints previously scanned > enter SS# > select the first option
- Once on the application page, please choose “Athletic Personnel” as the job category and choose our district (code 2440) in the school info section, we are located in Gloucester County.
P.L 2018, c. 5 Sexual Misconduct/Child Abuse Disclosure
Effective June 1, 2018, state statue (P.L. 2018, c.5) requires that all school districts, charter schools, nonpublic schools, and contracted service providers make certain inquiries regarding child abuse and sexual misconduct of prospective employees who will have regular contact with students.
All prospective employees must submit a Sexual Misconduct Child Abuse Disclosure Release Form for each of their former employers from the past twenty years to Kate McEntee in Human Resources (only employers where there was direct contact with children). Once former employers receive the disclosure request from Kingsway Regional School District, they must then return completed forms to our Human Resources office within 20 days.
Substitute Teaching Certification (Only complete this section if you do not currently hold a Substitute, CE, CEAS, or Standard Teaching Certificate)
Send completed application to the KRSD Human Resources Office, do not send it to the County office.
- Gloucester County Substitute Application
- NJ DOE Oath (Must be notarized, can be notarized in KRSD HR Office)
- Official Transcripts with a minimum of 60 Credits from an Accredited College/University in a sealed envelope
- Criminal History Review (Please select “Substitute Teacher” as the Job Category)
- A money order in the amount of $125.00 made payable to “The Commissioner of Education”