Registration Documents Collection
On this page you will find a collection of the many forms, student handbooks, policies, and notices related to our registration process. All of these items are grouped by type to make them easier to find what you need.
Handbooks and District Policies
Academic rules, dress code, discipline, and attendance policies are part of the Student Handbook.
- High School Student Handbook
- Middle School Student Handbook
- Elementary School Student Handbook
- Internet Acceptable Use Policy - Kingsway|South Harrison
- Student Media Release Policy - Kingsway|South Harrison
- Random Drug Testing Policy
- Armed Forces Directory Removal Policy
- District ESSA Letter - Kingsway|South Harrison
- District FERPA Rights Letter - Kingsway
- Integrated Pest Management Policy - Kingsway|South Harrison
- Notice of Student Rights - Kingsway
Medical treatment plans and physical/medication forms should be completed and returned to the Nurse at your child's school. Athletic Participation Physicals should be returned to the Athletics department.
- Emergency Medical Treatment Policy - Kingsway|South Harrison
- New Student Physical Form - Kingsway|South Harrison
- Athletic Participation Physical Form - Kingsway
- Student Asthma Treatment Plan - Kingsway|South Harrison
- Student Anaphylaxis/Severe Allergy Action Plan - Kingsway|South Harrison
- Student Diabetes Medical Management Plan - Kingsway|South Harrison
- Request for Administration of Medicine at School - Kingsway|South Harrison
- Health Services Info - Kingsway|South Harrison
Student and Family Programs and Activities
- Family Free and Reduced Lunch Application - Kingsway|South Harrison
- Food Service Prices and Online Payment - Kingsway|South Harrison
- Kingsway Gym Uniform Order Form
Parent Account/Communication Setup Guide
The Parent Portal setup guide will walk you through setting up your parent account, navigating the Parent Portal, configuring your school communication preferences (important!), and accessing the registration and re-enrollment dashboard.