• Frequently Asked Questions


    If I have a mySchoolBucks account in another school district, can I use the same mySchoolBucks account for my child entering Kingsway Regional School District?

    • Answer- No, a new mySchoolBucks account will need to be set up and you will need to choose Kingsway Regional when it asked to choose a school district. If you still have money on the other mySchoolBucks account you'll need to request a refund from that school disrtict and close the account. Money cannot be transferred over to Kingsway.


    How do I apply for free/reduced meals for my child?

    • An application will be sent home by mail or in your child's backpack. You may also retrieve the application from the school website under the food service tab.


    My child received free/reduced meals last year. Do I have to submit another application for this school year?

    • Yes, in order for your child to qualify for free/reduced meals, an application needs to be completed and signed every school year. If we do not receive an application for your child by the deadline date, your child's lunch status will change to full pay and you will be responsible for the cost of the meals.


    The income status has changed in the household. Can I fill out a meal application anytime?

    • Yes, anytime there is a change in income, you may fill out an application. Once the application has been determined that your child will be receiving free or reduced price meals the benefit remains the whole school year.


    How can I deposit money in my child's account?

    • We accept cash or checks (made out to Kingsway Cafeteria) at any register. You also have the option to make payments online at www.myschoolbucks.com.


    Can I put restrictions on my child's lunch account?

    • Yes, call Ms. Holly Haynes at 467-3300 x4227 or Mrs. Suzanne Hoskinson at 467-3300 x4226