In the interest of uniformity and quality, all senior portraits published in the yearbook must meet the following specifications:
- The required yearbook pose is a color studio vertical head and shoulder shot just above the waist.
- Photos with hands, hats, props, unusual attire, different backgrounds or extreme close ups are not acceptable as formal yearbook portraits.
- Background must match the LORS light Blue background. (See samples below).
- Boys should wear black tuxedo with traditional tie, not a bow tie.
- Girls should wear black drape.
- Resolution must be 300 ppi or higher. The software used to create the yearbook automatically rejects low-resolution files.
- Photographer must sign a Release Form, authorizing Kingsway HS to publish the photograph in our Yearbook.
When emailing your portrait:
- In the subject line write: Senior Portrait Joseph Smith
- Name the file: smith, joseph.jpg
- Send the photo to: email@example.com
The Deadline for Senior Portrait Submission is September 26