This guide provides you with the basic quick-start information needed to log in and access your electronic documents in no time at all. The instructions below highlight the steps for logging into the Doculivery system with a unique User ID and Password to access your online pay stubs and setup notification options with just a few quick clicks!
2. Enter your User ID. Your USER ID is: Your last name plus the last four digits of your SSN.
3. Enter your initial Password. You will be required to change your password upon initial log in.
Your initial PASSWORD is: The last four digits of your SSN.
4. Click the Log In button.
5. Once you have logged in and changed your password, please make a note of your new password for future reference.
6. Once logged in, you will see the main screen which is organized by tabs. Click on the Pay Stubs tab to see a list of all pay dates for which you have a pay stub. To see the entire pay stub for a particular date click on the view icon in the Click To View column on the left side of the screen.
Setting Up Notification Options
1. Click on the Pay Stubs tab. On the right side of the screen, select the appropriate bar to setup email or text message notifications.