Kingsway Regional School District Lunch Account Policy
- The cafeteria point of sale system provides the cashier a student's balance at the time of purchase. When a student's balances is low, the cashier will notify the student.
- In the event a student forgets or loses his/her lunch money, the student may charge their meal. It is the responsibilty of a parent/guardian to make payments on their child's cafeteria account.
- Negative balance notifications are emailed out to parents at least once a month. In some cases, very delinquent accounts will be notified my mail or phone call.
- A $20.00 fee will be charged to a student's account for any NSF checks returned to the food service office.
- Transfer out or graduating students may request a refund over $10.00 by June 30 of the current school year. Money available on a student's account may be transferred to a siblings account within the same school district. Once PowerSchool and the cafe POS system performs their rolls over for the new school year, money on accounts cannot be retrieved.
- Students may not charge snacks.
All communication regarding balances will come from the food service department office 467-3300 x4226 or x4227. You may make payments by setting up an account at www.myschoolbucks.com.
District Policy- Outstanding Food Service Charges
If your family's income status has impacted your ability to keep your child's meal account up-to-date, please contact Ms. Holly Haynes at 856-467-3300 x4227 for information on free/reduced meal eligibility.